The web site of Ignaciodeltoro is to facilitate the knowledge of the trademark, its activities and services. ignaciodeltoro.com reserves the right at any moment and without previous warning, to modify the information on the web site.
Ignaciodeltoro is not responsible for any consequences or damages that may arrive from accessing its website, the use of any of the information contained within or the accessing of other information on the internet they may be accessed through links.
Website Intellectual Property
Copyright © Ignaciodeltoro
The copyright’s holder over the web site, graphic design and codes belongs to Ignaciodeltoro.
Consequently, Ignaciodeltoro reserve all rights, especially the rights of reproduction, distribution, communication to the public and transformation.
Conditions for partial reproduction of elements in this site:
- That Ignaciodeltoro is cited specifically as the source of the information or material.
- That the information and content is cited solely on the basis that it is used for information purposes only and not for commercial gain or any other distinct use that is not private or individual.
- That no content contained in this web site is modified in whatever form.
- That no element available on this web site shall be used, copied or distributed separately from the accompanying text or other content that accompanies it.
- That it is communicated in writing and in an irrefutable manner to Ignaciodeltoro and, at the same time, that certified authorization is obtained from the company for the stated reproduction.
- That the reproduced elements will not be cited after by third parts and will not be installed on a server connected to the Internet or any local network.
Use of software
The software that is available for download in this web site is protected by the rights of the author. To be able to install or use any software downloaded from this site, you must previously accept the terms as stated in the Software License, if there is one, that accompanies or is included in the software.
With respect to software that does not come accompanied with a Software License, Ignaciodeltoro gives to the user a license for personal use that is non-transferable on agreeing with the present terms and conditions that the rights of the author and other symbols of ownership shall forever remain intact.
It is expressly prohibited to copy or reproduce the software in any server or place with the objective to later reproduce or copy.
Policy on the Provision of External Links
The sole function of the links that appear in this web site is for information. Ignaciodeltoro does not accept any responsibility for the information contained in any of these sites. References made in the Ignaciodeltoro website to whatever product, service, process, link or any other information using the trademark, commercial name or the name of the maker or distributor, which are belonging to third parties does not constitute, implicitly or otherwise, a recommendation, support or sponsorship on the part of Ignaciodeltoro.
Ignaciodeltoro is not responsible for the possible security errors that could result when using a non-current version of a Web Browser or for the consequences that can result from the malfunction of the browser, whether it be as a result of mal-configuration, presence of a computer virus or any other cause unrelated to Ignaciodeltoro.
Ignaciodeltoro is not responsible for the misuse of the content provided and reserves the right to update said content at any time, delete, limit the use of or restrict access whether temporarily or indefinitely.
Ignaciodeltoro is not responsible for any information not contained in this web site and, therefore, not created by the Ignaciodeltoro nor published with its name.
Ignaciodeltoro is not responsible for any discrepancies that might occur between the printed and electronic versions of its published material.
Ignaciodeltoro is not responsible for the use of the web site by minors of age. Ignaciodeltoro is not responsible if the content of this web in anyway hurt the sensitivity of minors. It is the responsibility of all parents to teach their children use of the Internet as a tool and accompany their children whilst using the Internet.
Ignaciodeltoro promises to maintain the privacy of the personal data of our users and visitors and comply vigorously with all the legal requirements.
Complying with the established law 15/1999, of December 13th, regarding Personal Data, Ignaciodeltoro guarantees to comply with the obligation of privacy with personal data and to store this data by using the necessary methods so as to avoid their alteration, loss, unauthorized access, bearing in mind at all moments the state of the technology.
- The personal data gathered using forms, electronic mails or other methods will be destined, uniquely and exclusively, for the stated use indicated in the form that the user fills out.
- We will not cede, sell or share any personal data of our users.
- We will not enter into any contact with any user other than that which is strictly necessary to provide the service.
- You have the right to access your personal data, rectify it or cancel it by sending us an e-mail.